Mike Vick Screwed?

Guest MegaloManiac

megalo i aint sayin this is good, but some people do all that to themselves.

so mike tyson (for example) beats himself, and doesnt eat for a week before a big fight?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

you have yet to concince me, your gonna convince me or your history, its that simple, you cant make the comments you made and not answer for them.

the only thing you have convinced me of is your stupidity.

I think he was trying to say that people doing this to the poor pups is not like people shooting up with roids, which I agree is not the same at all. It would be more like me taking a couple people starving them and shooting them up with meth, then beating them to get them F'ed up and making them fight each other. Dogs are just hairy people on 4 legs to me. Another part of the family. The reason why I dont have another is my pit (full blood red bone) was stolen out of my yard (yeah he was that nice) and tortured and trained to fight. The popo found him dead in an abandoned basement about a year after he was taken. I will NEVER get over that......Main reasn I have been silent on this topic till now, it boils my blood and I dont want to say something out of contex

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

I think he was trying to say that people doing this to the poor pups is not like people shooting up with roids, which I agree is not the same at all. It would be more like me taking a couple people starving them and shooting them up with meth, then beating them to get them F'ed up and making them fight each other.

i see basically saying what i said except a bit more intense

ohh Im going to take a Mike VIck ( aka a shit) when I come back you better have some good reasoning or Im dropping the Hammer.

Its a Fight for your life now :o

What a coincidence, i gotta shit too.

Mudbutt ftl

Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN

I can't believe some people are really that "DUMB" to support dogfighting or anyone doing it................

im 15 so what

so what? so your 15 and after these comments you lost the respect of everyone on here that is 16 and older... YOU STUPID DUMB-SHIT, ANIMAL CRUELTY IS ANIMAL CRUELTY... I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO YOUR FAV QB IS, BECAUSE NOW YOUR FAV QB IS JUST A PIECE OF SHIT! :) ... hammer, hammer, hammer... etc. etc.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived