Hey i have a 2004 F350 and it tows like magic although i have been considering buying a 00-04 Excursion 4x4 but i want to be able to tow the same...

I would like to do bags( so i can make it lower if i want :) ...) if there is such a thing that will be strong enough to pull around 12,000 pounds and id say 1,500 Tongue weight.

I have also herd of people combining things like, putting sway bars, straight line bars and upgraded shocks to accomplish more lbs in towing.

Last thing i would like to do a nice set of rims, what would be the point that a rim would be to big for towing.

Thanks, Austin

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

well you have a few parts of the tow first your suspension has to be able to handle it so your looking at helper bags helper springs and then those rubber suspension enhancements like Timbren 2nd the hitch setup has to be strong enough from the ball mount and ball to the reciever its self you also have to worry about engine and trans if you cant move it without blowing something up or it overheating whats the point of the rest of the gear you just bought?

kelderman (think thats how its spelled) is the only place I know of that has lower/lift bags for a excersion. But I tow a 24ft deck boat with 50 gallons of fuel, and 50 gallons of water on it..no problem with the bagged 3500 with re7's on it

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.