Now that I have taken a pic of my car could you guys please help me on what engine to get for my Integra. My choices would be the B18c5, H22, k20. Which of these engine have alot of potential of getting a lot of HP out of them when moded pretty heavily. This car will not be street racing only on the tracks.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

My question for you.....How much money you got????????

Not alot right now but I will save up. The highest priced engine there is the k20 and its about $5000-$6000. So it will take some time but ill save up

Then you know which one to get...Then Build it solid, Turbo and Fly!! Nice looking Car..Looks real nice..Really any of those engines would make her go..Hey do you have the B18 in yours right now?? If so How is it?? If the miles aren't bad do you want to sell it??

Then you know which one to get...Then Build it solid, Turbo and Fly!! Nice looking Car..Looks real nice..Really any of those engines would make her go..Hey do you have the B18 in yours right now?? If so How is it?? If the miles aren't bad do you want to sell it??

The B18c is really good for the stock GSR motor and also pretty quick and would have alot of potential if it was fully built and turbo. I got about 105 xxx on it right now but I will have to for along time if you were taking about the K20. Might sell it after I get it in.

no offense or anything but i would sell the teg and grab an older chevelle or muscle car and drop a big block in it like a 602 or something and thorw an 2 stage nitrous kit of about a 500 sot and go from there, something like that will own ass at the strip but if you got your heart set on the integra then do the k20 in my opinion, i think they are pretty strong engines, if those engines will fit into an eclipse then i think theres a kid around here who has that engine in it and he smokes mustang gts all the time, 03 - 04 cobras and vets is a different story lol.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

no offense or anything but i would sell the teg and grab an older chevelle or muscle car and drop a big block in it like a 602 or something and thorw an 2 stage nitrous kit of about a 500 sot and go from there, something like that will own ass at the strip but if you got your heart set on the integra then do the k20 in my opinion, i think they are pretty strong engines, if those engines will fit into an eclipse then i think theres a kid around here who has that engine in it and he smokes mustang gts all the time, 03 - 04 cobras and vets is a different story lol.

a 602? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmn who the hell has the money for that? :blink:

Edited by Mastersound15

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Naw Im not really into muscle cars. More into the imports and once I save for a little of 6 months I think Ill be able to get the K20.

• 2 months later...
a 602? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmn who the hell has the money for that? :blink:

lol arent we saving up? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah i think he h22 is a bad ass motor. especially in a CRX you will own some ass. :rolleyes:<_<

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

, i think they are pretty strong engines, if those engines will fit into an eclipse then i think theres a kid around here who has that engine in it and he smokes mustang gts all the time, 03 - 04 cobras and vets is a different story lol.

the k20 doesnt fit in the eclipse only the 402A, 4g63,4g64 fit in eclipses. you cant interchange alot of different engines like hondas.

Daddy_ i would save up for the good engine and turbo the hell out of it. im into imports also got a eclipse spyder, g35 and a civic. good luck man keep us posted

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder