get the windows tinted. you'll be amazed at how much of a difference that makes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i would have a friend paint your rims with a flat black paint so u cant see the stock wheel and it will make it look more like rims

i put some hub caps on my honda accord and it looked worse than stealies lol, they looked sick in the box, but on the car looked worse than hammered shit

yours dont look bad, just have a friend paint the rims with a flat black paint and it will look more like rims :)

i want rims for my truck but its so hard to find some that fits on manual locking hubs, its 4wd, i found some that looked sick, they was moto metal 20's with tires for $2,000, but they had a payment plan tho so that would help but i'll wait n roll stocks till i get more bank :lol:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i would have a friend paint your rims with a flat black paint so u cant see the stock wheel and it will make it look more like rims

i put some hub caps on my honda accord and it looked worse than stealies lol, they looked sick in the box, but on the car looked worse than hammered shit

yours dont look bad, just have a friend paint the rims with a flat black paint and it will look more like rims :)

i want rims for my truck but its so hard to find some that fits on manual locking hubs, its 4wd, i found some that looked sick, they was moto metal 20's with tires for $2,000, but they had a payment plan tho so that would help but i'll wait n roll stocks till i get more bank :lol:

hm..i dont know about the painting thing... ^_^;

And that's a lot of money..I havent even had my first job yet..>_>

hm..i dont know about the painting thing... ^_^;

what he means it go out buy some spray paint(flat black) and paint the steel wheels, then put the hub cap so that steel wheel doesnt stand out too much

IMO id rock steelies over hubcaps :pardon:

EDIT: and some tint, when u have the extra $$ :peepwall:

Those aren't bad at all! I like the flat black spray paint idea the others are throwing around with those. $10.00 on a couple rattle cans and you are golden. ;)

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Archived