Sundown Audio

The Best There Is ?!

Don't know how long haven't tried it yet...But the fellow I bought it from Competed with it and would burp it at .25 ohm to compete...It really is a solid amp...They have it on Amp guts...Here is the link..

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/American_Bass_VFL_150.1/

x2..

or maybe like 2 autotek 4000.1 or memphis 4000's...

but IA is real good from the reviews..

Yea i was going to go Memphis hence my screen name but i had 2 of the 1000x1 and due to a shitty install i not only blew both my speaker but i blew both my amps also so im going to go a different way = ) But i do love Memphis !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

52.... 52 what? its 32" wide

dude, 2000rms per Btl 18 should knock... they are also strappable

Strappable ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

if you really aren't going to compete just get two T20001BD amps and master/slave them. Each BTL will see around 2900RMS, rock the whole fuckin block, look sweet as hell mounted together, and the best part-- it will only cost you around 1200 for BOTH it's not just a coincidence that everybody uses this combo---they slap like a mo fo

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

if you really aren't going to compete just get two T20001BD amps and master/slave them. Each BTL will see around 2900RMS, rock the whole fuckin block, look sweet as hell mounted together, and the best part-- it will only cost you around 1200 for BOTH it's not just a coincidence that everybody uses this combo---they slap like a mo fo

I know that those speakers will take a beating and like i said i never going to compete but how much can they take as a every day driver ? meaning can i put 4000 on each one of them ?

I know that those speakers will take a beating and like i said i never going to compete but how much can they take as a every day driver ? meaning can i put 4000 on each one of them ?

you need to ask Steve,you don't just throw that setup together.those t4000.1 are real powerful.

i would ask Steve to see what it takes to run that setup.you are talking about getting one per sub

right?

Edited by jasonw30

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

I wouldnt put 4kw to any sub if you dont have the experience to build your system yourself, with 8kw in the vehicle it only takes one mistake to smoke something expensive.

go with 2- T2000.1bd's and call it a day.

I wouldnt put 4kw to any sub if you dont have the experience to build your system yourself, with 8kw in the vehicle it only takes one mistake to smoke something expensive.

go with 2- T2000.1bd's and call it a day.

listen to this guy ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

:blush: Thanks you guys i more then likely would have fucked some tihng up REAL BAD " Im going to just buy the Arc amp and call it a day =) I DONT WANT TO SmokE ANY THING !!!!