Sonic Electronix

155db+, under 10k RMS Rebuild (Swagger Wagon 2.0)

Swagger Wagon 2.0 options  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What would you pick for the best Loud and Low

• 4 18" DC LvL 4 XL's on 2 Crescendo 3kWP or 3-4k amp
    • 2 18" Fi BTLs Fully Loaded on 2 Crescendo 3kWP ( or the new Neo Fi's if they are in production by then)
    • 3 21" IA DP on 3 Crescendo 3kWP or 3 AQ 2200, or 3 2-2.5k amp
    • 6 15" Fi BL's on 3 Crescendo 3kWP or 3 AQ 2200, or 3 2-2.5k amp

35 hz will crush 26hz to 45ish range.. which is why i suggested it

your peak freq will change depending on being sealed up and being doors open/closed

my 3 18s in my wall peaked at 38 selaed up and like 32 with the doors open, it was weird and thats being tuned to 35hz

every vehicle peaks different though

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

your peak freq will change depending on being sealed up and being doors open/closed

my 3 18s in my wall peaked at 38 selaed up and like 32 with the doors open, it was weird and thats being tuned to 35hz

Port area and the actual sub, play a big difference also.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

thats true, but any of the subs he listed should be able to do it.. and he has a big ass van, so he can have the proper port area for it as well

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

It was in the member build section. This isn't a build log. But id go with like 6 15" IA DP or Sundown Z v.2 off 3 saz3500. That'd do the trick ;) those new DP are soooooo sexy and very impressive.

Well this is gonna be a build log, so want em notify you or another mod when I start building it

I still need to see my peak and shit now with the new box, my tlines peaked at 39Hz but i think were built for 35Hz

See thats why I included them but they were so close I figured it would be more on the Sub and amp, and box style.

thats true, but any of the subs he listed should be able to do it.. and he has a big ass van, so he can have the proper port area for it as well

Not always good having a big van, I dont wanna loose my 2nd row seat, so I have about 4'wide x 4' deep x about 3.5' tall. The main thing for the 18's is cause well there good subs adn like one other person is gonna be running 18s in my area, and he still building. The 21s would be mainly because well I haven't seen anyone in MI, let alone my area with anything bigger then 18's

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

id go with what eric b said with the 6 15" ia dp's.... would be really sick

also i really wanna check this bich out when its done! need help ring me up 8)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

With a big box tuned low, your port is gunna be huge! Lol

Ya i was thinking doing multiple ports, depending on which setup I pick is whats gonna decide port layout, as well as if its a wall or not

id go with what eric b said with the 6 15" ia dp's.... would be really sick

also i really wanna check this bich out when its done! need help ring me up 8)

Ya i could use some help, no anyone that wants to buy my current setup, and have about a spare $5k laying around

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Ya i was thinking doing multiple ports, depending on which setup I pick is whats gonna decide port layout, as well as if its a wall or not

Ya i could use some help, no anyone that wants to buy my current setup, and have about a spare $5k laying around

id love to help... even if im the little bich that does the hard work :lol: ill do it

lucky :santa: hit up craigslist... noobs everywhere that will buy shit for 3x the price :noob:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

id love to help... even if im the little bich that does the hard work :lol: ill do it

lucky :santa: hit up craigslist... noobs everywhere that will buy shit for 3x the price :noob:

Well I'll let you know when i do the wiring up, you can drive your ass over here and help me run wires and wire it all up and shit.

I use craigslist alot, I buy for cheap from Crack Heads and clean up look nice, or fix and sell for twice

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

your vehicle will peak differently once you put a wall in there *im assuming thats what you were going to do, since you were going to do 6 15s... or atleast have the option 2

but even if you dont wall it and just subs up port up or port back, it will change your peak freq, the only way to know your peak with a setup like this is to build it and find out

Team DC Audio

Archived