DC Sound Lab

3 1/2 month project

well i am about to start my 3 1/2 month project but i am still undecided on what to get for a amp and what dc sub. i am on a budget of around $1300 but for subs my two options are to buy 2 xl 12" or buy one lv 5 12" and buy a second lv 5 a little down the road any help would be great like as to what amp would be good and what speakers would be good.

also new to the site so can someone help me to figure out as how to post pics

well i am about to start my 3 1/2 month project but i am still undecided on what to get for a amp and what dc sub. i am on a budget of around $1300 but for subs my two options are to buy 2 xl 12" or buy one lv 5 12" and buy a second lv 5 a little down the road any help would be great like as to what amp would be good and what speakers would be good.

also new to the site so can someone help me to figure out as how to post pics

Well if you get a 2nd lvl5 then you have to get a second amp and more electrical so maybe just go for the xl's for now so you can have that extra cone area and not have to wait 6 months or more or how ever long it would take to get the right money together for the upgrade from 1 to 2

XLs no doubt. they are not no kids toy thats for sure lol. the XLs do WORK and the level 5s IMO would be on another level for ya.... no offense i just went off your ?? and would say the XLs are more fit for ya. the 5s need some real power to shine from what ive heard too and would cost some loot to upgarde all your electrical. :drinks:

i did decide to go with the xl's but can some one help me figure out how to upload pics i would like to show what i have now compared to when i am done

Oh boy, you got pics???? :)

Start a photobucket account. Upload photos, then post the last code they give you under your uploaded picture here and they will show up. ;)

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.