Sundown Audio

Jbl GTO 2400.1

bigricknl

Hey, i have a Fi Btl 15 fully loaded comming my way, and i have played whit the GTO 2400.1 before. And i can get a another for dirt cheap.

But what do you guy's think of the amp ? shall the Jbl reach it real 2400 rms or.... ?

Rick

that amp has 20,000 watts with 18volts, when lightning strikes and has jesus' blessing

Alpine 9886R

Harman/Kardon ca280

Spl dynamics Sd-6.2

DD M3a

2 x Sundown X12's

Hey i have a Fi Btl 15 fully loaded comming my way, and i have played whit the GTO 2400.1 bevore. and i can get a another for dirt cheap. but what do you guy's think of the amp ? shallthe Jbl reach it real 2400 rms or.... ?

Rick

Define "dirt cheap."

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Define "dirt cheap."

Less than half of the retail price . here it costs 900 euro thats like 1188 dollar, and i can get it for 400 euro thats 528 dollar.

brand new in box. doesnt sound like a bad deal to me..

Rick

that amp has 20,000 watts with 18volts, when lightning strikes and has jesus' blessing

Alpine 9886R

Harman/Kardon ca280

Spl dynamics Sd-6.2

DD M3a

2 x Sundown X12's

Umm you can get a Audioque 2200D for 128$ cheaper and it puts out rms all day. I don't really trust alot of jbls products 2200w @ 1ohm for 400$ ain't bad at all

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

lol that sucks, id spend 100 on it max

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

What would be the problem of the Jbl amp ? Not reaching the rms specs or something else?

the audioque is 128$ cheaper but than it needs to be schipped to the netherlands so cost wise the dont make eachother.

Rick

Alpine 9886R

Harman/Kardon ca280

Spl dynamics Sd-6.2

DD M3a

2 x Sundown X12's

jbl doesnt do anything close to rated, and they just are not that great of amps... you could get SOOOOO MUCH WITH 500...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

jbl doesnt do anything close to rated, and they just are not that great of amps... you could get SOOOOO MUCH WITH 500...

I'll have to disagree. I have a jbl 4-channel and the power series speakers and two jbl 12" subs and I find jbl always underrated their equipment. They hit hard and the quality of jbl is great. Especially for prices. However I have no experience with the 2400.

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

You could get a SAZ-2500 for 500$ which would make that btl slam

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

If you're worried about shipping find someone on ebay who ships internationally and has a good price..i'll go look. Everything on the UK's version of ebay is EXPENSIVE.... As in if 1 euro = 1 usd, items on our ebay would still be cheaper. Theres crap amps for like 500 euro that u can get on ebay.com for like 350 usd LOL

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived