Sonic Electronix

How does Fi compare to mainstream products? say a kicker cvx 12", l5 12" or l7 12" , or rockfords p3's 12" or t1's 12" to a Fi ssd 12? ive never went outside of mainstream and everyone i know localy says its a bad idea to stray from mainstream products and they wernt happy when the strayed from the mainstream. ive never heard an Fi subwoofer in person just internet and ive done all the research i can to compare, is Fi really a good company or are they just slapping stickers on their prducts when in actuality its really a cheap crappy Chinese made product?

WOW. trust me man. fi is really good quality. way better then main stream. and plus when it blows (if it does) you can recone and get a brand new sub for about 100ish bucks.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i have a 12 btl in a random box and when i give people demos they turn their head like WTF they think i got 2 15s. then again everyone around here has shop do their installs with sealed boxes. bleh

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i have a 12 btl in a random box and when i give people demos they turn their head like WTF they think i got 2 15s. then again everyone around here has shop do their installs with sealed boxes. bleh

yup i hate MOST shop work there are some good shops just not many do good work

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

buy one and do the work properly like your friends most likely haven't and you'll be shitting on them

Truth

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

The problem is when you break away from mainstream but try to stay cheap. FI is a nonmainstream brand that will kill the competition. You're comparing assembly line massed produced mediocrity to hand assembled making love quality.

Nonmainstream is bad when get soundstorm etc

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?