Sundown Audio

Stetsom Amp Guts?

bass_4_ever

good luck looking for an opinion on the interwebz its going to be like any other brand. half are gonna hate it, half are gonna love it. :pardon:

lol I figured that much. I was just lookin for feedback before i spent my money on junk... so I was hoping to get more than 1 person saying they love it and another person saying they hate it hehe. And i found Soundigital... I can't really read the specs since its all in a different language :P hmmm..

im not sure where i saw it but there was a bad thread about that sound digital guy. might want to look into it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i didnt read much of it, i dont know how much is true. not saying that the op is wrong. but i have had a couple douche nozzles lie about me. so read into it. and be careful :drink40:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Its just like every thing you will find about every brand. You'll have the lovers and the haters. Yeah there was the negative thread about SounDigital this morning, but there are also threads and posts of people who rep the company and stand behind the product they use. There are always those who are unfortunately unlucky when it comes to certain situations, but that's like 1% of the company's customer base. Not saying it shouldn't be taken into consideration (the negative feedback you find), it should just be noted that no company is perfect.

From looking at derricks stetsom, that thing looks like a well built power house. From what I remember a few months back it was dropping down to 7?? Volts? Or maybe it was 9. And from the looks of it still seems to be holding up fine.

/rant

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

i'm running the stetsom 7k2e. at a little under half gain @ .5 ohms. my electrical is 1 xs 3400, and 3100, with a mechman 220 alt. my voltage sits at 14.7v idling. with bass hitting hard my voltage never drops below 12.9v. never clamped it yet, waiting to upgrade my elctrical, now when i get a bigger alt, and more batteries i'll let you know how that goes.

'96 LRRR 4.6HSE *sold/ best score 150.8 @ 37hz on the dash

New:

Project Blazin'

'96 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

i'm running the stetsom 7k2e. at a little under half gain @ .5 ohms. my electrical is 1 xs 3400, and 3100, with a mechman 220 alt. my voltage sits at 14.7v idling. with bass hitting hard my voltage never drops below 12.9v. never clamped it yet, waiting to upgrade my elctrical, now when i get a bigger alt, and more batteries i'll let you know how that goes.

your response is invalid because you said that stuff^^ like it actually matters.

that's just saying what i'm currently running it at. it would've been wrong to let everyone think i was running it at it's full potential off of what electrical i have. that wouldn't do justice to the amp. that would make my statement invalid.

'96 LRRR 4.6HSE *sold/ best score 150.8 @ 37hz on the dash

New:

Project Blazin'

'96 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

gain positioning have nothing to do with if your using it to your full potential or not... thats the point hes making.. you can have your gain set a quarter of the way and be using it to the full potential

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

that's just saying what i'm currently running it at. it would've been wrong to let everyone think i was running it at it's full potential off of what electrical i have. that wouldn't do justice to the amp. that would make my statement invalid.

so your saying its not getting to its full potential until the gain is maxed out?

Archived