about 3 summer's ago me and my room mates "parents :D" went to idaho and we to my grandpa's cabin that he built like 40 some odd years ago with my dad and his brother..

anyway

me and my pops and his brother and wife and kids... built a big bon fire... my cousin "which is 20 now" decided to throw a old "sorta empty" gas tank for the atv's and the fuckin exploded... was loud and shook the ground... didn't hurt or kill anything or anyone.. killed a couple trees and almost started a fucking forest fire... was cool sorta..

and earlier in that week... there was this tree just sitting there... kinda new but hangin on its roots near a cliff into a lake about 100+ft down below...

we pushed that sum bitch.. :D ok i'm done..

yea, last summer some buddies and i were camping out by a pond, u know drinking sodas, a few beers, some grey goose, and we all got pretty shitty. they decided to go lay down and go to sleep and i had an unopened Dr. Pepper in my hand. i was like wtf, ima throw it in the fire, along with 2 nasty ass Natty Lights. after about 5 minutes of laying down i heard something sizzling. i looked out the tent and the dr .p. can had swole up big as hell, and then it just compressed back down. so i layed back down and about 30 sec. later the fire erupted.sounded like a bomb going off. fucking 10 pound logs flying 5 feet in the air, boiling dr. pepper going everywhere. Shit was funny...

Lets Go Ski

We almost hit a cow doing 65 at 3am this summer. We were in my buddies ranger comming home from the races, and I'm like deer so he speeds up being an idiot, them i'm like O FAAAAAAAAAAAK COW, so we're fuggin slidding squeeling jerking all over the road and came to a stop about 5-8 feet from it, and we had to wait on the dumb fukkn thing to move

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

did a possum come out its ass?? :blink:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

ehh dont worry i live in a redneck ass town also...and people eat possum here..and alligator.....and rattlesnake....and other shit im sure.....people think florida dosent mean the south....pshhh this town thirves on the idea of it

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

hell,i am a redneck...but i don't eat possum.

or do you?! :blink: dun dun dun

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0