Jump to content

Any meetups in Norcal/Bay Area


bigp_on_the_beat

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to hear other people's system but I could never find anyone from my area the bay area.

Any meet ups in the Bay Area? I been to the meet up once at Lowes in Sac but that's too far from me. Anybody from the Bay want to meet up or have meet up like fridays or Weekends.

All my friends have kicker cvr's, I'm not saying there bad but I want to hear something new.

I live in Hayward, I'm willing to drive to to San Jose or Oakland or Fremont anywhere that's close.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

not really close, but there's gonna be a nice show at audio innovations in fresno on sept. 11th

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Thanks. I missed the 31st, I got called into work last minute. I'm gonna make sure I'll catch the 11th

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

I'm down to meet up sometime. I stay in san leandro, so of course not to far from you.

We should meet up this week, I work 10pm so anytime before 8 would be fine. Let me know if your down.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

Would like to meet up and hear other ppl systems

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

Steve should get the people in sac to come out to the bay for a system meet and greet or invite us to the shop.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

Steve should get the people in sac to come out to the bay for a system meet and greet or invite us to the shop.

That would be sick to visit the shop! It's a drive but it's worth it.

Bay Area people lets meet n greet sometime this week! I just rhymed lol.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10195 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...