Sonic Electronix

Worked on the RTTI escalade today..

Customer came into my work today explaining that he had issues with his subs cutting in and out at high volumes. I walked outside with him to his vehicle that looked extremely familiar. At this point i wasn't sure where i had seen it before. Sure enough he opened the tailgate and right there was a T15kw. another peek inside the vehicle i realized it was an RTTI (Rockford technical training institute) vehicle. 8 T2 15"s walled with 12 or so power series components. sounded real nice until it cut out. we have him scheduled for tomorrow morning to come in and get it looked at. From a glance the install looked like it took some serious time. behind panels all the wiring was tied up and very clean, and all of the speaker lines and RCAs behind the panels were labeled. sadly though someone has messed with the vehicle. a few panels looked like they had been taken off and don't fit like they did when it was built and some wires were messed with. pretty excited about playing with it some more tomorrow. Ill get some pics up at the end of the day. a quick google search will probably have some though, 2007 RTTI Escalade

MECP MASTER CEA208509

Proud employee of Alarms, ETC in lakeland, FL

ASE certified

2002 Tacoma:

4 RF P3 15s @ 28hz

2 RF T1500-1bdcps

2 pair Kicker QS

4 Pair RF Power 6s

3 RF p400-4

1 RF p200-2

ALP CDA-9887

Archived