Sonic Electronix

Are they worth it!? Massive Audio

I got a guy near by selling 2 Massive Audio DMX Stage 2 12s: Massive Audio DMX 12 Specs I've never used them but I've heard a good little bit about them and I was curious if $200 would be a steal for them or not?I know the baskets are popular and I could use or sell those pretty easily, I was just curious what everyone thought that do have experience with this company and these subs, as I do not.Again, he wants $200 for both and they are quad 1 ohm coils.

did you try to find some videos of them on youtube? That's one thing I try to do when I am looking at subs. It'll at least give you a reference point on how they may be.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

did you try to find some videos of them on youtube? That's one thing I try to do when I am looking at subs. It'll at least give you a reference point on how they may be.

This comment helps me in no way, shape, or form......

MSRP 700 to 800, 61 Pounds, 1250 rms each, Doesnt sound bad for 2 subs for 200, I would jump on them in a hurry

Yeah I saw that.That's a lot of ferrite, and they are in perfect working order.I think I would honestly just buy them to turn around and resell them on one of the forums, but I'm not going to waste my time if it's not worth the money or there isn't much interest.

100 bucks ea. For a 61 lb. Sub sounds good and at that msrp they might be well worth it? If you have the money test them out they might be great and you can sell them for double.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived