Free Photoshopping.

So you want the truck centered, but the car on the right side?

Do you know your wallpaper dimensions?

I want the name the truck to the left and the car on the right. If there is room in between the car and truck put the mazda logo there. I know I can be a little confusing. As for the wall paper demotions just use the most common one. I plan to use it in different locations. Actually, for the wall paper could you stager them... Name in the top left then the truck centered and the car in the bottom right. With the mazda logo in the background.

Hope I'm not asking to much :peepwall:

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Never asking for to much!.. In fact, I'm needing some good practice. To be honest, I haven't been putting a lot of effort in the latest signatures, because I think I've got them down now. But for wallpapers, I defiantly want some practice on this one technique. I'll have it done either tonight or tomorrow.

Never asking for to much!.. In fact, I'm needing some good practice. To be honest, I haven't been putting a lot of effort in the latest signatures, because I think I've got them down now. But for wallpapers, I defiantly want some practice on this one technique. I'll have it done either tonight or tomorrow.

Well when your done those and still want more practice, I'm in need of a new youtube back ground. I just need to figure out what I want it to look like. :drinks:

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

i was wondering you are really good i own a mobile installation business in ca is there any way if i give you my logo if you could make it not so plane i got afew images i would like to have in there also just let me know please i hope this is not to much to ask of you my logo for my business really needs help and before i finish my website or business cards i want my logo to look real good

here is the logo so far

caraudiologo.jpg

I would love both these cars in the logo also and just to make it look nicer

BaggedandTuckin24s.jpg

2006-Chrysler-300C-Photography-by-Webb-Bland-Bold-1600x1200.jpg

bn.png

trying to bump a stock system is like being in the speical olympics even if you win your still a retard

Hey man! My friend loved the work you did for me and he wanted to know if you make a YouTube background for him? He said he wants a professional looking modern warfare 2 background with an intervention sniper and a bullet coming out with their clan name, "Gorrilaz" in big blood letters with swirls.

Here's the pic he gave me...

http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/images/7/7f/Intervention_6.png

You can also choose from these...

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&q=intervention%20sniper%20mw2#i=2

Thank You So much for everything! I know you will do a great job!

It turns out he didn't want it. <_<

Btw do think you can make me a wallpaper using that Banner you made me earlier?

I like the black spokes with white lip! What kinda car they goin on / color?

White sunfire sedan, still undecided with the color combo. Bought the rims, tires should be here wednesday so I do need to put some thought into it. I had white rims before and I loved the look so I may go white with a black lip...but I unno

edit:

S7000016.jpg

old pic..it sags in the back now with stock springs, I have lowering springs but I'm not sure when i'll get them installed...or if 18s will even fit in the rear with the xtra weight

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If you supply me with the 26" rims I'll drop them on there :drink40:

Just let me know what you're looking for on that Youtube background,

And here ya go Sanchez, took a while, but I think it came out alright.

Sanchez.png

Archived