Mitsu Eclipse Not mobile phone friendly! Too many pics!

clean wiring is fly man

yup this is the 90s

and have you thought about dropping the wire through the new panels you built to make it look cleaner? or are you going for the wire look right now? because thats pretty damn clean when done right

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

X3 wiring and batteries look super clean... :drinks:

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

clean wiring is fly man

yup this is the 90s

and have you thought about dropping the wire through the new panels you built to make it look cleaner? or are you going for the wire look right now? because thats pretty damn clean when done right

ty

Thought about it, but thats too much work for something that only stayed in the ca for 3 days. Still have the pieces and stuff but i just couldn't stand how crappy it sounded sub/port up. Went back to sub/port back. But all i did was turn the box and throw the beauty panels in my room. Can change it back in like 10 mins.

x2 wiring looks pretty good!

X3 wiring and batteries look super clean... :drinks:

Thanks guys!

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

build looks good, i got a question for ya what are your box specs?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

build looks good, i got a question for ya what are your box specs?

The one i have right now is 2.05 cubes with 16sqin of port tuned to 33hz. The design i still need to build is 2.5 cubes kerf port tuned to 28hz.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

humm...i think your woofer and amp need twins... that would be nasty!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

The one i have right now is 2.05 cubes with 16sqin of port tuned to 33hz. The design i still need to build is 2.5 cubes kerf port tuned to 28hz.

nice reason i ask is cause i'm doing a build in my buddys plymoth laser which is pretty much the same car and wanted some idea's for box, came up with 3.5 cubes sub up port up tuned to 33 for a 15 so it should be nice these cars get loud

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

humm...i think your woofer and amp need twins... that would be nasty!

Thought about it, know a guy with a 2512 for sale...

nice reason i ask is cause i'm doing a build in my buddys plymoth laser which is pretty much the same car and wanted some idea's for box, came up with 3.5 cubes sub up port up tuned to 33 for a 15 so it should be nice these cars get loud

If ya want my .02 im sayin go port back. Port up was loudest on the meter, but just didn't hit like port back.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

hmm i'm just worried about getting the right amount of space required for a 15 to do sub back if you know what i'm saying

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

Archived