Mitsu Eclipse Not mobile phone friendly! Too many pics!

Haha sorry, it is a ton of pics on one page...

I loled a few times.

I wasn't scrolled down enough at the look what I got pics and I'm like, what? Glad wrap? lol. Then I'm like, oh a package.

And with the braided tubing pics, how the dipstick says trans fluid. lol

Anyway, that braided tubing is super super sexy.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

nice man... keep it up...

I loled a few times.

I wasn't scrolled down enough at the look what I got pics and I'm like, what? Glad wrap? lol. Then I'm like, oh a package.

And with the braided tubing pics, how the dipstick says trans fluid. lol

Anyway, that braided tubing is super super sexy.

It is auto trans man. The trans fluid dipstick is for the trans fluid :noob::lol:

And thanks man :good:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Yeah when im on my iphone half the pictures dont load. Probably because somebody thought it would be a good idea to update pictures on 1 page 4aa8a5df128eb6749162243568be339e.gifBut everything is looking good especially the loom and fusing. Does the ring terminal boots hold the loom in place. You make me disgusted with my wiring lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Yeah when im on my iphone half the pictures dont load. Probably because somebody thought it would be a good idea to update pictures on 1 page 4aa8a5df128eb6749162243568be339e.gifBut everything is looking good especially the loom and fusing. Does the ring terminal boots hold the loom in place. You make me disgusted with my wiring lol.

bahahahaha

shit is taking shape bro, where you get that stuff you put over the wire? looks sick!

Yeah when im on my iphone half the pictures dont load. Probably because somebody thought it would be a good idea to update pictures on 1 page

But everything is looking good especially the loom and fusing. Does the ring terminal boots hold the loom in place. You make me disgusted with my wiring lol.

Sorry sorry sorry :pardon: I thought it was better than searching through the thread. And yeah the boots hold it and clean it up some more. I need more though im completely out of red boots but i still have like 30 black ones. Get some of the tubing it was cheap.

bahahahaha

shit is taking shape bro, where you get that stuff you put over the wire? looks sick!

Thanks man! And i got it from ebay, i can dig up the link if anyone really wants it.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived