DC Sound Lab

I surrender! I never got to hear anything like Fi DC AA DD or anything like that in person so Idk

lol ya i have not seen many tests with the SMD against other subs but the one i do know about, the XL beat the SMD. it also beat the BTL

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

it wasnt something over the internet so no, i dont have pics and shit.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

since when is one sub automatically louder then another sub skittles? i thought, box and install was everything .... :shrug:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

since when is one sub automatically louder then another sub skittles? i thought, box and install was everything .... :shrug:

well we all know some subs get louder than others. otherwise we would all be running cheap stuff. some subs are more efficient even at this high level. a split 4" coil is very heavy and not very efficient so the test results dont surprise me.

the only test i know of was done by a great competitor, not just some guy that "thought" he knew what he was doing. it wasnt a difference of a few DB of course, but every tenth helps.

feel free to not believe me. i realize it is just hearsay and i cant give the exact, needed, details of the test or even give proof that it happened. but i do see tons of people talking about the SMD like it was a sub forged by the gods. they have no testing results... no one seems to question it... :shrug:

well we all know some subs get louder than others. otherwise we would all be running cheap stuff. some subs are more efficient even at this high level. a split 4" coil is very heavy and not very efficient so the test results dont surprise me.

the only test i know of was done by a great competitor, not just some guy that "thought" he knew what he was doing. it wasnt a difference of a few DB of course, but every tenth helps.

feel free to not believe me. i realize it is just hearsay and i cant give the exact, needed, details of the test or even give proof that it happened. but i do see tons of people talking about the SMD like it was a sub forged by the gods. they have no testing results... no one seems to question it... :shrug:

just saying bro.

Edit:

dont think im on the smds nuts. cause im not id rather have a 4xl over an smd anyday, but just saying the xl is louder then the smd everyday of the week, in every box, with every ammount of power is absurd if you ask me.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Not to start anything....

BUT BASHING AA and THEIR PRODUCT by saying another woofer is better isnt what this forum is about.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i respect that. But please for the sake of keepin this forum away from BASHING companies can we STOP with the "this VS.That" and get back on topic. IF NOT i will be forced to lock this thread

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png