2 Sundown SA-8s in a Prelude

oh and a question i had was is .25 cu ft an accurate guess at bracing i plan to fiberglass the inside and maybe have another piece the same size as one of the sides to put in the middle

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

:ttiwwop:

why such the low tuning? and what sub you gunna run, sorry if i missed it

im either going to have my 18s rebuilt by psi to 10s or i saw that thread with the new NS v2 10s that are sexy but having mine rebuilt will probably more cost effective

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i found out why the trunk was rusty... it rained today... no the lid doesnt leak the floor does what do i do to fix it????

39971_415092648548_545803548_4999911_7583019_n.jpg

after cleaning some.. this is as far as i got before my battery died in my drill

41190_415092668548_545803548_4999916_4947730_n.jpg

attempt at tinting my quarter windows eventually 5% all around this for now

41190_415092693548_545803548_4999918_1092637_n.jpg

other side

41190_415092703548_545803548_4999920_4309764_n.jpg

Tint turned out good.

What do you mean the floor is leaking though?

What I would do to be sure, is have someone lay in the trunk with a light or something while someone else hoses the trunk down. You'll see where the water's coming from real quick. My issue was an badly sealing taillight. Easy fix.

As for getting the water out, does it have a drain plug? I didn't so I made one =P

Too many projects, too little time...

pop the tail lights out and clear silicone around the edge of the light so when you tighten it down it creates a watertight seal :yahoo:

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

NOTHING in the trunk was wet except what you see there was no dripping anywhere and i couldnt find any other rust to trace back there is a drain in the bottom if i can fix the leak wherever it is ill probably fill all the holes though

looks like youre cleaning the trunk with what i recommended doing eh? Looks like its working great!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

yeah i got a 3" wire brush for my drill after i get all the rust out im going to rub it down with some alcohol and if i can find some pealnseal im going to lay some of that down

i demand pics as i already have the pop corn:popcorn:

ha would you like to donate so i can do work?

thats all thats holding me back im broke and im not going to rush this build like i did last time im taking my time and doing things right the first time

Archived