dwright27 Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 Lol. And add a link to. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Rebel4055 Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 we want you to UPload not UNload It's going to be covered before we even watch the video. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
jinxd Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 Yeah man come on! Oh wait nevermind I got to see it in person today.
Loudcivic Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 i cant wait for these hurry up lol or u get a 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
Rebel4055 Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 Yeah man come on! Oh wait nevermind I got to see it in person today. Time to kill you now! Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
larrys95civic Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 I'm so confused......should I look at porn or wait for trippi vids? AAAHHHHHHH!!!! THE PAIN!! Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
jeyrapboy Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 I'm so confused......should I look at porn or wait for trippi vids? AAAHHHHHHH!!!! THE PAIN!! LMFAO
finkster Posted August 8, 2010 Author Report Posted August 8, 2010 I am really trying guys I'm in bumfuck pa DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
vr6bass Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 it was loud as fuck I heard it when he turned it up driving around. I was the guy with the rasta slightly stoopid shirt. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
MXmike800 Posted August 8, 2010 Report Posted August 8, 2010 Where tha fuck is the vids!! God dammit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.