7 Drunks VS. 1 Guy with Bat

Twistedchild420

fucking awesome i love the dude filming hahah

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

That first vid was cool, what would of made it cooler is if he pulled back around and did some GTA.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

What the FUCK is wrong with people in inner cities?!?!?

Call the fucking cops you stupid piece of shit... Dont just sit there and record shit.

I swear to fucking god if i was having my shit fucked with like that i would be even more pissed at the jerkoff who recorded it for not calling the police.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

after seeing the 1st video. if some fucker jumps on the hood of my car im hitting the gas. watch his dumb ass roll off the back of the car as i run his friend over in front of me. then its still self defense instead of putting it in reverse lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

after seeing the 1st video. if some fucker jumps on the hood of my car im hitting the gas. watch his dumb ass roll off the back of the car as i run his friend over in front of me. then its still self defense instead of putting it in reverse lol.

or you could back up, dude would of fell of in front and then u get 2 for 1 :lol:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

The drunks in the first video got what they deserve, dude with the bat was knockin them down.

The kids fighting...that kid is a sneaky fello he stood up for him self :good:

The other guy pulls out some karate moves outta the hat and beats some ass!

The cholo on the corner got a nice knuckle sandwich with a large fry and super size drink and a nice nap to finish off the night :rofl:

I wonder what the story was behind both of these videos

I doubt the guys with bats just started talking shit, had to been something to piss them off- even though being drunk

besides the "liquid courage" and the fact that they thought who is gonna mess with 7 angry guys.. could have been anything from their sports team losing to repressed anger from having a small penis.. looked like none of them had bat in video but were harassing everyone that drove down that street, just happened to harass the one guy WITH A BAT and the balls to swing that sucker at some drunk idiots for punching him as he drove by

l_a9450b550b974d68b3a3390c28d96dd9.jpg

YEAH!!!!! get you some!!!!!!!!!! some rough justice! what a vigilante thats my style fuck those queers

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived