Sonic Electronix

Hey for a while I was thinking about selling my truck and getting a Yukon or something. But I would really like to keep my truck.

I have a 04 ext cab f350 and I want to put 2 lvl 5's in roughly 6cubic feet per sub and I will be powering with 1 saz 4500 each sub. And this will all be for daily use.

But I'm curious if I will get up in the 155 area and still sound good.

My concern is that I will not have enough space in my lil cab area for it to hit hard. And I could be entirely wrong. But I would like true honest opinions please!

Thanks, Austin

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

should have no problem if built right and you give it the proper electrical those 4500's need juice I'd imagine you have looked at the requirements on sundowns website that they suggest you have to run one of those amps even for them to warrenty it if your prepared to spend some coin and do this right 150 plus should be attainable look at toad's build I believe he has the level 5's

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Alright cool. Thanks man I'll check that out.

Any further opinions guys?

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

I personally wouldnt run the SAZ 4500, for the price tag ive seen them going * online, not the TEAM pricing... mind you..

you can get a stetsom 7k for the same price of 1 4500.... just throwing that out there...

you will need your electrical beefed up in order to run it, your looking at a bare minimum of 1 300 amp alt and a few big batts in the back... for the minimum...

if you want 55s on music wall your current vehicle... 2 18" level 5s on 1 7k would do 55s in the right box, in about 14 cubes before displacement

if you have the right box builder.. like gotz1lung :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well I'm pretty damn sure i will be going through with this here but i am checking my options, and i liked the price of the refurbished 4500 seemed pretty decent, i guess i just haven't herd much about setsom like i have of sundown that's all, but your input is very well thought through.

and as far as equipment i could only find a 270 amp alt so far and i couldn't find any dual brackets for my truck(at least it wasn't listed)

and i figured 2 battery's in back of cab for each amp un-decided on which ones yet..

2004 f350 6.0L Diesel powerstroke

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

Does any one else have any other opinions on this?

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

Basicly what everyone else is saying... batts, alt, a good box builder, a good amp, some sound deadner to help cut down on some rattle, and finally time and patience.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Get the 4500s, great reliable amp. As far as saying you want 155s on music right off the bat, why just throw a outlandish figure like that? Is that 155 at one frequency? And the rest of the frequencies fall on there ass? A music enclosure imo is a box that has a fairly nice flat response curve, with that being said.. most of those don't meter great to some peoples standards, but sounds wayyyy better. And some cars keep in mind, just don't meter well. So let's be realistic.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals