Vista Xp Dual Os

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

After about 12 hours I finally got my computer stable on a dual OS!! I just had to tell someone.

I have vista and xp. they are on different partitions. you have to install xp first then vista. First try i did vista then xp. 2nd time i did xp then vista it worked but for some stupid ass reason xp didn't install properly(missing several components) :grr: 3rd try is a charm.

only reason i am dual bootin is for my parents. my dad wants vista cause its new, i tried and felt i should stick with xp. all my games are more stable on xp as of right now. so dual boot was the way to go. im happy now.

-mir

I feel ya, my e-whore brother!

intarnet.jpg

roflmao

thats sick, I may try that sometime when I reformat, my buddy has windows vista (legit) and he said he'd give it to me

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Guest MegaloManiac
Vista blows, had it installed for about 3 days, then formated and went back to xp. I lost over 150+ FPS in counterstrike source with vista.

i feel ya. my computer can handle it, but i wasnt feeling the visuals & San Andreas kept crashing on me :(

Hey Bibby, I'm taking a Mike Vick!

Photo1.jpg

It ran fine on my machine I just dont get what the deal is with games, its not game friendly at all it seems. There is no reason that I only got 30-50 fps. My pc aint really too slow. amd 3700+ sandy 2.2 oced too 2.97, 2 gigs corsair xms pro ram, and a 7900gt video card oced.

I tried at least every beta driver for video, and many normal video drivers and had no sucsess.