Sonic Electronix

im thinking about buying an audioque 3500.1 for the dc lvl 5 18 that im buying would that sound good or should i go for the sundown 4500d i want to spend the least as possible obviously but if you want good you have to pay let me know what you guys think

if you are buying from DB-R or such i would stay away from the saz 4500 for those prices.... talk to jacob and see what kind of pricing he can give you.. but an AQ3500 would be a great matchup for a level 5.. especially if you dont really know what you are doing.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

what do you mean if you really dont know what you are doing?

if you "know" what your doing you can put 5000 watts on a sub rated at 2500 if you dont you are better off staying within the rms rating as for actually knowing what your doing i dont know what that means car audio seems pretty straight forward to me hook it up play it and thats it

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Its pretty much whats in your budget man...obviously more power is going to be louder. They are both great amps whatever one you go with

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

i would stay away from audiopipe unless your just going for spl. The sql of the amps are shitty shitty. RF, Sundown, Stetsom :D look into those... Whichever you can get for the cheapest I'd go for.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Yeah i ment like, if you really dont know what you are doing, some random guy off the street vs lets say assman, or 2000lade, or ray, or steve meade... who put triple the RMS to the sub and its fine for years....

where as the random guy off the street puts 800w on a 1200 rms sub and blows it... that kinda stuff...

if you are going to put over the RMS, have the knowledge to back it up.. if not stay at the RMS.. thats what im saying

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i would stay away from audiopipe unless your just going for spl. The sql of the amps are shitty shitty. RF, Sundown, Stetsom :D look into those... Whichever you can get for the cheapest I'd go for.

aq3500 is audioque, you were thinking of AQX3500 which was the audiopipe amp.. and yeah, all 3 amps do make power and are power house amps i guess which ever is cheaper bro..

Team DC Audio