boomin Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 I'll mail you some car audio stickers or something, it would be greatly appreciated. $2 short ftl haha thanks! F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap
chapo123 Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 what kinda car audio stickers...? im down if they are tight lol Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Freshman6969 Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 2 dollars short of what...lmao Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
jeyrapboy Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 Need a couple bucks for the strip club? LMFAO! JK!
techforce Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 LOL! Thats funny! How you accepting donations? We gotta help this guy! at least he is trying to offer something in return and not just wnat a handout! Lets help this guy shine bright at night!!!
chapo123 Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 hey back off i called dibs on teh stickers..! LOL (serious tho lol) Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
jeyrapboy Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 hey back off i called dibs on teh stickers..! LOL (serious tho lol) LMFAO!
boomin Posted August 12, 2010 Author Report Posted August 12, 2010 Need a couple bucks for the strip club? LMFAO! JK! haha that's it Nahh its in the title lol, DDM HID kit, my lights suck and I'm going to school in 1 week in a different town and drivings gonna suck bad unless I have some better lights in there lol And I take Paypal lol, and I have some MB Quart and Dynamat stickers laying around, I'll ship em to ya if you want for helping a brotha out F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap
chapo123 Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 read what chapo123 said ^^ lol Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
techforce Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 hey back off i called dibs on teh stickers..! LOL (serious tho lol) LOL! I don't want the stickers! I know someone who can make me stickers! I just want to help him out! He can send the stickers to you!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.