So I got some resin and mat

7jezuz7

came out okay for a first time....I dont think this thread got much attention because you never really asked for anything....or told us what you would be doing. it was more of a "hey I got some stuff". to be honest, Im surprised no one added a cool story bro. but if you want some friendly criticism, Im sure we can offer some....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

came out okay for a first time....I dont think this thread got much attention because you never really asked for anything....or told us what you would be doing. it was more of a "hey I got some stuff". to be honest, Im surprised no one added a cool story bro. but if you want some friendly criticism, Im sure we can offer some....

I asked for suggestions, but oh well maybe a little too broad.

What makes you say it was just okay? offer criticism away

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

One suggestion though Im guessing you already found this out... The better stretched your cloth is the better surface you have to work with. As you probably noticed places where the cloth was bunched took extra work.

One suggestion though Im guessing you already found this out... The better stretched your cloth is the better surface you have to work with. As you probably noticed places where the cloth was bunched took extra work.

Yup found that out, when I was stretching it out I thought to myself, "I know this will be more work for me later" but it was a little weird trying to stretch it and didn't do it right because I used a shirt and I just wanted to get the resin and mat on there already. Next time I'll stretch out good for sure and make sure there's no wrinkles anywhere.

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

To be honest i was shaking my head through the whole thread... Then when i got to the end i was like damn that really came out NICE! Not bad for a first timer.. I want to do something like this for the jeep... Just a whole center console in general. :drinks:

To be honest i was shaking my head through the whole thread... Then when i got to the end i was like damn that really came out NICE! Not bad for a first timer.. I want to do something like this for the jeep... Just a whole center console in general. :drinks:

Thanks haha I shook my head at myself through the process but I liked how it all turned out. I was just out morning to night working on it and sanding and it was all worth it. Only took a couple of breaks to eat and do other things.

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

7j2.png

Archived