The Gayest System Video Ive Seen In A While.

lmfao, I like how he drives a navi, and has like 20 stolen refrigerators and stoves in his back yard. I also like the fact he has a battery in the back, and a capacitor. Thats the funniest shit ever, it sounds like shit too, sounds like the shitty ass speakers they have at the fairs and shit where you just want to plug your ears because it sounds so nasty.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

oh ok haha cuz ya, im not a hater.....unless your talking about shoving ice cream truck PA speakers under your bumper and you think your cool :D On top of that you want to start a battle with me...in this case, my Hoe is a battle tank and his, well its still an ice cream truck LMAO. Bring it.

i'll take a nutty buddy, a push up, and some chilli cheese fritos... :lol:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

chilli cheese fritos are the shiznat.... but i wouldn't eat shit from his "ice cream truck" that's for sure..

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Guest Nismofreak

haha...that was funny.....dam steve...you should find out where he lives and bass race his ass and make him feel like a fucktard...HAHA

Guest dropthabeat.com

i mean seriously, we all have our own taste and vision of what a system should be.....but if you MUST shove them under your bumper and blare them like that, at least use real speakers and not those god aweful horns. I wonder if they are dual voice coil :D

thats some funny shit. but what i like to do is get on my loudspeaker and just start rapping at intersections and while i drive. i have a turntable on my dashboard and a touchscreen alpine 8-track player. "You don't wanna start no Jabber."

cant believe that guy actually had the balls to challenge meade

what a douche

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

shit like what he is doing is getting more and more popular nowadayz i cant tell you how many dipshitz have come to me and asked me to install marine speakers in their grill or their under carrage at first i was like HELL NO but as more and more of them kept askin i was like fuck it get that money amd i must say if you got major beat and the outside speakers are adjusted rite it sounds coo

that guy disgraces those cvrs i wanna get rid of mine now that some retard has them too

=( it just aint right

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz