Sonic Electronix

dohc, it wasnt a pissing contest, you were giving out very... very wrong information...

OP

get the lvl 5 with the AQ and put it in about 5.5 cubes after displacement and call it a day

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Wow guys I gots a ? Im had a box designed for my btl 18s on about 3k. It's right at 8 cubes after all displacements @ 33hz. is that too big? BTLs are recommended 5-10

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Wow guys I gots a ? I had a box designed for my btl 18 on about 3k. It's right at 8 cubes after all displacements @ 33hz. is that too big? BTLs are recommended 5-10...

Edited by 99xtremedime

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Wow guys I gots a ? I had a box designed for my btl 18 on about 3k. It's right at 8 cubes after all displacements @ 33hz. is that too big? BTLs are recommended 5-10...

generally when you start pushing over the rms of the sub, you want to shrink the box..

i dont know about the BTLs since i run DC, but i would say thats probably 2 big as well... but i wont say that what im saying is fact about that particular sub since i havent ran it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ok, its still not completely finished being designed. PWK is doing it for me and I know he knows his stuff... I might have him shrink it to 6.5-7ish...

-Knu Konceptz Wire

this is a fail of a thread.. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol