As been said. Better to find out now than later.

Anyway my bro i cant tell you much except for the fact that NOT EVERY WOMAN IS LIKE THAT.

So keep your head up and you'll find the one for you!

this is true but its getting more and more difficult to find one who isnt. seems like its becoming accepted for girls to do this kinda shit now

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Godsmack.... Uhm yeah. That stuff works in high school. Thes just childish and stupid and gets you nowhere. If the "bitch" is gone move on or you just being yourself down. This ain't Young Money son

Farewell, farewell, farewell

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Just be happy you didnt marry her. steer clear of the crazy ones. no matter HOW good they are in bed.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

hehehe well said, but if you read my last post, i´m this way because women made me, they cheated on a lot of my friends and even family members, i learned this when i was 14 and i said myself, that ain´t gonna happen to me!! And yes, i´m aware that, someday i´ll be in love and it could happen to me, but i tried my best to not go there!!

And yes, i´m way too honest, i´ve NEVER said a girl i´m good and behave another way, all the ladies that i know and i go out with know that i´m a dog! haha, they know i´m only trying to bang them, if they are ok with that then cool, if not, well go look for your prince charming!it was wored very nice for me so far, i have no complains!!

You are correct, my bad I misinterpreted what you first said. I was referring about the guys that aren't upfront with their intentions. The ones that like to play mind games and think it's cool to string several chicks along. Those are the ones that have put the bitter taste in our mouths and as t-money stated "do this kinda shit now". Get your heart broke enough times you learn to play the game too. But in the end no one wins.

I'm not sayin its right cause it isnt, the nice guy/girl always finishes last.

And yes fecupe one day love will find you, it will slap you right upside the head and you wont see it coming. Right now your just not ready to settle down and thats ok.

And Bobby you better get ya ass online or call me or someone just so I know you aint done something stupid!!!!

You are correct, my bad I misinterpreted what you first said. I was referring about the guys that aren't upfront with their intentions. The ones that like to play mind games and think it's cool to string several chicks along. Those are the ones that have put the bitter taste in our mouths and as t-money stated "do this kinda shit now". Get your heart broke enough times you learn to play the game too. But in the end no one wins.

I'm not sayin its right cause it isnt, the nice guy/girl always finishes last.

And yes fecupe one day love will find you, it will slap you right upside the head and you wont see it coming. Right now your just not ready to settle down and thats ok.

And Bobby you better get ya ass online or call me or someone just so I know you aint done something stupid!!!!

you didn´t misinterpreted anything sister, it´s all cool, about the mind games, too bad sometimes women does also like it happened to our friend here, too bad!!

Oh well, thank god i can take a punch, let´s hope i can take that slap and hehe, i just hope it comes from a decent girl hehe :peepwall:

I just fucking hate men, they are all the same, that´s why i love women :pardon:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

My ex that is trying to talk to me for the past 2 years now, is the one that cheated on me while i was over seas... it sucked bro, and i know where you are coming from.. but i want to warn you

she will try to come back, eventually.. cut off ALL forms of communication from that chick, block her on everything, even her #... if she is really engaged to some one else then fuck her..

100% true, they always try to come back, ESPECIALLY when they realize youre over them or you werent hurt enough by them leavin. this i have experience on lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

100% true, they always try to come back, ESPECIALLY when they realize youre over them or you werent hurt enough by them leavin. this i have experience on lol

yea guys come crawling on their knees begging to be takin back too when they realize you're over them or you weren't hurt enough by them leavin, this i have experience on too. LOL

"i'm soooo sorry, I love you, I miss you, please take me back I'll never do it again" blah blah blah been there done that got the fuckin t-shirt.

Females aint the only ones that come crawling back when they fuck up you guys do it too.

yea guys come crawling on their knees begging to be takin back too when they realize you're over them or you weren't hurt enough by them leavin, this i have experience on too. LOL

"i'm soooo sorry, I love you, I miss you, please take me back I'll never do it again" blah blah blah been there done that got the fuckin t-shirt.

Females aint the only ones that come crawling back when they fuck up you guys do it too.

man you really suck at reading. where in my statement did i say anything about beggin and crawling on knees. obviously she a manipulator so shed do it to show she has all the power and she owns him. that has nothin to do with remorse

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived