new weekend, new stuff PART2 comin soon!

wwwwoooo new weekend build! :yahoo: gonna do it a little different this time...Im sick of carpet and paint. I want this one to be in vinyl, but I want it real nice, so Im gettin it wrapped. normally I dont like other people doing my work, but I gotta finish the box at home, leave it bare, and bring it back to MA where a place called Stitches said they'd wrap it for me (black and silver).

sssoooo Im hoping this sub sounds good. I know of 2 people who have ever heard of MP Audio and I dont know what its gonna sound like haha. stuff goin in is, 12" MP Audio sub, US Amps MD3D, 1.4 cubes @ ~32hz. should be all glued up by the end of today.

nzhky8.jpg

2j0xo4o.jpg

2lvmq2a.jpg

9qchoj.jpg

btw, if they look familiar, the flares on the 2" ports are actually shower drains...I may just leave those chrome grates on :santa:

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I predict port noise if you leave em on. Any more info on that sub?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I predict port noise if you leave em on. Any more info on that sub?

yeah thats what I thought might happen. as for the sub, theres not much info except the stuff on the box. a friend from school hooked me up with it and he knows the guy who has a storage unit for alot of them. the model # is SQL12 so Im assuming its an SQ sub.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

gettin there....shes gettin there....

262l5hl.jpg

t00mkx.jpg

33vp4w6.jpg

2vii14x.jpg

fp2tew.jpg

more tomorrow....

yea never heard of MP Audio b4 and shower drains for ports lol good thinking :good:

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

shes almost done

2jd2z5v.jpg

high roll surround much??

26397dg.jpg

dh6e1l.jpg

2wnaiys.jpg

tasr6e.jpg

fcmpfk.jpg

2lkqkbl.jpg

2sbqszo.jpg

thanks guys! Itll be all done today. glued and sealed it up last night. All I got left is taking out the hard edges, wiring it up, and puttin it in.