still no dustcap??? finally got it!!!

Loudcivic

So 1 cracked, the other never made it? Cant really blame Fi can you. They done everything right so far.

Anyway If Nick already knows then another will be sent out already.

ya i kinda get wut your sayin but my recone made it here no problem and showed up. the dustcap was cracked he said he would send out another one. for some reason they didnt show up. so your sayin that a company like fi is gonna lose my address just like that when i pm'ed him everything. lol wutever ill just put the fuckin broken one on and call it a day.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I seriously don't get why you wouldn't just take one that Ray offered you?

i pm'ed ray and got no response. i was maybe wantin the re dustcap but he didnt pm back. im gonna go and try to get the broken dustcap off of another sub i didnt care about that i needed one for. i glued it on that sub cuz nick said a new one was sent out. if it comes off ok maybe ill put it on or if ray see's this post i might want the re dustcap

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I can't help if they lose something in the mail.

Let me try to find the tracking number and I'll give it to you...we sent it with USPS priority mail this time so there is a tracking number...

Dude my local post office has lost bills from my loans..power bills..cable bills etc. USPS is a damn joke for regular mail.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Archived