ok first ill be honest i dont know shit about cars but i need help with mine hopefully someone can help me out yesterday the problem started i would start my car it would rev a lil and then shut off it would do this several times tried to go to work and had to drive home because it would make this chugging motion almost reving then back to normal then reving again an when i drive it still does that chugging motion and several times on the highway would totally kill i am almost certain its the tranny when i checked the fluid it was a little dark an smelled funny but maybe that is from the hot engine it does have the original tranny fluid in it its a 99 monte carlo with the 3.8 in it its got about 143000 miles on it so any idea on what is wrong i know i gotta change the fluid but is it possible that the tranny is going bad any info would be greatly accepted

sounds like a bad maf sensor or tps you can rent a scanner that will plug into the dianostic port and give you the codes to see what the hell is goin on

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

that happend to my friends car it was the catalytic conveter and happend to another friends car and she had to take the motor apart and clean out the intake, otherwise id drain the tranny fluid and put new fluid in other than that im not sure i dont know alot about those cars

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

that happend to my friends car it was the catalytic conveter and happend to another friends car and she had to take the motor apart and clean out the intake, otherwise id drain the tranny fluid and put new fluid in other than that im not sure i dont know alot about those cars

yes i totally forgot about that might want to have the catalytic converter checked as well

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

yeah the guy i take my car to is great at what he does and for a dam good price im gonna have him go over every square inch an check everything to find out what is wrong

Orealy? Then why do you have this problem now? Why would you never change the tranny fluid in 11 years and over 140000 miles? You gotta take care of your shit, man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Orealy? Then why do you have this problem now? Why would you never change the tranny fluid in 11 years and over 140000 miles? You gotta take care of your shit, man.

x2 man this is what not doing regular maintenance results on ur car ..

is ur check engine light on? and it can be the cat converter and it can be somewhat clogged and not letting ur exhaust out

cowboys_logo.gif

my brother's 99 monte carlo z34 had a similar problem. when warm, you would drive it and it would stutter and kick. flooring it would cause it to kick like no other and the CEL would go on, code p0102 saying something about low voltage in the maf/vacuum circuit. it was the mass air flow sensor. he replaced that and it was fine afterwards.