So i got a DUI...

PyreX KinG

I went out for my birthday Thursday night, and apon my travels back home on the express way the tierod on my front left wheel decided to break sending me into the concrete divider. I didn't suffer any injuries, and the police were there in minutes. needless to say they immediately knew i had been drinking and arrested me on DUI charges.

I was wondering if anyone here knows of the DUI process and what i should be preparing my self for or what actions i should be taking?

Edited by PyreX KinG

97 Cadillac Eldorado ETC

Current Setup:

~Kenwood DDX318 (HeadUnit)

~Kenwood eXcelon KFC-X133 (5-1/4" Doors)

~Kenwood eXcelon KFC-X693 (6"x9" Rear Deck)

Coming Soon:

Kenwood eXcelon KFC-X1730P (6.5" Doors w/ 1" Swivel Tweeter)

Kenwood eXcelon XR-4S (400.4 Amp)

and dont do it again would be smart

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

shouldn't have been driving drunk /thread

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

tell them you were so distraught after the accident you sat down and had a drink off the new bottle of crown you had in the trunk with your groceries.

cant get a dui if you drank sitting on the side of the road after the accident.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

tell them you were so distraught after the accident you sat down and had a drink off the new bottle of crown you had in the trunk with your groceries.

cant get a dui if you drank sitting on the side of the road after the accident.

nope no dui but that public intoxication fine isnt any better lmao

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

your a moron on all charges...GUILTY

1. your dumbass chose to drive while under the influence

2. your tierod didnt just fail without warning, you lack of maintance got you tierod owned

3. for them to charge you with dui and as scared as you seem i take it you blew in the machine or done field sobriety test, worst thing to do b/c thats all the evidence they have.

rules to follow next time.

1. never blow in the machine no matter what. if you do your fucked

2. if you wreck, run. have someone pick you up and sleep by there house whatever, the only thing you can be charged with later is leaving the scene of an accident which is petty shit

your a moron on all charges...GUILTY

1. your dumbass chose to drive while under the influence

2. your tierod didnt just fail without warning, you lack of maintance got you tierod owned

3. for them to charge you with dui and as scared as you seem i take it you blew in the machine or done field sobriety test, worst thing to do b/c thats all the evidence they have.

rules to follow next time.

1. never blow in the machine no matter what. if you do your fucked

2. if you wreck, run. have someone pick you up and sleep by there house whatever, the only thing you can be charged with later is leaving the scene of an accident which is petty shit

if you don't blow in the machine or allow them to do blood work it's a mandatory dui/license suspension

why do you guys all of a sudden start to hate, its his decision DAD so STFU !

my cousin got a dui(also crashed) and from what i remember he had community service and then 2 months of dui class(i drove him) and he had a 4000 dollar fine, and then now hes paying SR22 which is a DUI insurance and its out the ass.

also if you dont blow in the thing u have to give blood, my cousin blew and he was 3x over the legal limit, and then when he got in to sac county jail, they took his blood and it saved him, because by the time they tested his blood he was already sobering up

edit:2 he still got a DUI but its nto as bad on the record as it would of been, he said the judge said he would of served some time in county

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.