Sonic Electronix

so since i wasnt sure where to post this at i just picked here.

After our TDH show September 5th my blazer is getting stipped out and everything is getting sold but my headunit and wires i might keep .

i just wanted to say it all now incase anyone is looking for somthing.

I have

2 Kicker KS 4" Coax speakers break new (never finished my Apillars)

Two 15" T3 T-1000's

Memphis MCD-2500.1

XS D3400

XS D1200

And if someone wants the truck ill sell that to you too if your close i got someone who said 1,200 but he hasnt replyd to me from yesterday when i texted him .. only thing wrong with it is that the fly wheel is a little messed up, But the truck runes fine i baby it ask Chode69 has 20% tint on front two windows and 20% on 20% on the rear ones but back glass is stock 20% and a 5% sunstrip has brand new tires two brand new motor mounts new starter new fuel pump if any yall have questions feel free to ask and if you want the truck and system it hits a 145.0-.6 sealed on the dash and 144.5 meca style its a consistant system but if anyone has questions pm me or post ill answer right away today i dont work haha

Edited by TeejayBee

Whats the prices on the batteries shipped to 48504

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

i put in for the d3400 figuring it weighs 50lbs and its 30.94 ground shipping with ups i still want to figure what i wana ask for the batteries but like i said im not stripping it out and selling till sept 5th but if you wana call your spot for stuff tell me

Edited by TeejayBee

wait....youre selling stuff but didnt know where to post it? im going to go out on a limb here guy but maybe...the for sale section?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

wait....youre selling stuff but didnt know where to post it? im going to go out on a limb here guy but maybe...the for sale section?

that section has rules and he doesnt qualify yet because: 1. he isnt selling anything (yet) 2. no pics w/name and date

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/