Your "port" is just a hole in your box. With a "port" like that you just have a leaky sealed box.

This... you have no port, just a hole....seriosly dude you need to caculate a port to tune your box, it WILL sound 100 times better. with no port your subs have pretty much no dampning what so ever, as said you just have a big leaky sealed box

from the dimensions you have you have a 32 cube box. you port area is way way way to small for you box a port 10x20 and 7" deep will tune you to 30hz and you box will sound a million times better, other than that nice subs and you did a good job on the rest of the box

What part of NY are you from, let me know if you need help with the box

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

WOW in all honesty i have never seen someone with that much woofer that had that terrible of a box...not trying to be an asshole. with that flex i was expecting like 2 18's or something but not 4. i was shocked when i saw you point the camera in the hole and there was no depth in it.

using Torres' calculator, your bxox is 28.15cuft w/o anything in it. add for a guess for sub displacement, which is 1 cubic foot, so thats 27.15cuft. an 18x18" port (that doesnt touch any sides of a box, basically in the middle) that is 20" deep equals out to 22.91cuft and a 33.07hz tuning. mind you i didnt even count in bracing displacement.

yeeeeep, when i was 12 i thought i knew how to build a box so i cut out 4 round holes and called them aero ports :lol: actually it didnt sound that bad

but following up with what kranny said is you have alot of woofers. and pretty decent woofers too. spend some time and make a port. will sound and look alot better, also you will increase teh dbz :woot:

what do you have for power on those things? electrical?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic