Jump to content

what are sippin on while workin on your ride


Recommended Posts

Posted

This may have been posted before but i know we all do it what are you drinkin while you are workin on your own ride i prefer a beer either a bud light or a busch light easy to drink for sure and relaxes me while doing the work.

budlight gives me the farts and shits so I stay away from budlight I like the budweiser but when I'm workin on my car or outside I usally drink a soda or ice tea

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted

Gatorade and water, it gets hot in FL

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...