Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

o foreal i didnt know that they werent made over there ..but yea dude slowly it will come along i got a 86 olds to that shit is going to be a project to where i want it to get but someday my final engine that u would like to put in there will probably be an ls series engine .. oo and ive worked on 68 maro before there nice

yea dude i love a nice black , red ,and silver olds

this is only only picture i have on my computer of it lol its the title

we bought it in 02 for 2000 and just been SLOWLY building it ever since lol

ill try to get some up here soon

camarotitle.jpg

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

this is only only picture i have on my computer of it lol its the title

we bought it in 02 for 2000 and just been SLOWLY building it ever since lol

ill try to get some up here soon

camarotitle.jpg

sick dam so how many mile did it have if u google the vin sometimes u can get a lot of info like where it was made put toghether all that shit original engine color all that

cowboys_logo.gif

sick dam so how many mile did it have if u google the vin sometimes u can get a lot of info like where it was made put toghether all that shit original engine color all that

yea i member looking it up a long time ago and it was just a base model n the color was butternut yellow........pretty gay lol

but we bought another 68 camaro for partsand we looked up the vin and it was a top of the line Rs factory a/c car and we really wanted to build it but it was so wasted that there was no way to rebuild it only thing good on it was the fenders and one door my dad bought it for like 300

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

yea i member looking it up a long time ago and it was just a base model n the color was butternut yellow........pretty gay lol

but we bought another 68 camaro for partsand we looked up the vin and it was a top of the line Rs factory a/c car and we really wanted to build it but it was so wasted that there was no way to rebuild it only thing good on it was the fenders and one door my dad bought it for like 300

o yeah even thogh they sell all the parts for those cars new it probably wasnt worth it huh ive seen cars in pretty bad shape

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived