Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

what kind of monitor is that bottom screen? is it a touch screen? lookin for a 10" ish myself without having to fork over a fortune for one. sorry if you mentioned it, i gotta rush off to work

its called a planar its actually meant for offices to use with a projector its so u can control the projector by touching the little screen instead of a mouse and keyboard lol........new i think they are around 450 or something but i got mine from a buddy his office was selling them in bulk

and yes its touch screen

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

i did about a total of 8 LIGHT COATS! and finally wet sanded with 2000 grit to finish it off and i hand buffed it with some mother's headlight polish but i will buff it with an actual buffer to get it shiny soon!

FINISHED PRODUCT, what do you think??

SDGSFDG.jpg

im diggin the double screens!

tailights look good, havent seen that around here either. IMO id would only do 2-3 light coats. either way it def looks different than other honda's out there. GOOD JOB

you mention about how quick it is to take the bumper off :rofl: on the teg is takes a minute or two and thing comes off too! thats Honda for you, dont know if its a good thing or not :pardon:

im diggin the double screens!

tailights look good, havent seen that around here either. IMO id would only do 2-3 light coats. either way it def looks different than other honda's out there. GOOD JOB

you mention about how quick it is to take the bumper off :rofl: on the teg is takes a minute or two and thing comes off too! thats Honda for you, dont know if its a good thing or not :pardon:

thanks

im very pleased with how it turned out!

also yea i no what your saying about only a couple coats but when i did it just looked smoked and i didnt want any other colors on the outside besides grey black white and silver lol ....im getting my tint darker because you can see a blueish tint in certain light hahah

but yea , they seriously have to be the fastest car to take apart lol!

my buddy has a crx and its seriously so low that it scrapes on the highway just drving lol its about 1/2 off the ground but they best is when he goes over speed bumps he has this thing it basically like a quick release you would have on a steering wheel but he has it on his bumper .................he just pops it off drives over and pops it back on hahahhah its the funniest shit but girls dont usually like it hahahh!

its called a planar its actually meant for offices to use with a projector its so u can control the projector by touching the little screen instead of a mouse and keyboard lol........new i think they are around 450 or something but i got mine from a buddy his office was selling them in bulk

and yes its touch screen

ah damn i'm jealous. looks like ima have to go with an ebay one. unless i find a good lilliput unit without costing $280

ah damn i'm jealous. looks like ima have to go with an ebay one. unless i find a good lilliput unit without costing $280

yea lol but i got mines for a deal lol but i do like it its really nice and the screen's touch feature is accurate

its about 1/2 off the ground but they best is when he goes over speed bumps he has this thing it basically like a quick release you would have on a steering wheel but he has it on his bumper .................he just pops it off drives over and pops it back on hahahhah its the funniest shit but girls dont usually like it hahahh!

hahahaha thats funny shit

the color was butternut yellow........pretty gay lol

This made me lol. VHT is some good stuff, especially once you hit it with the real buffer! Keep it up mane! :good:

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Archived