Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

Lookin good. I started with cvr's also now I got the 18' tsns being built. Very clean on the car. One question is that headunit ac thing like the newer models? Where its 1 screen that shows everything my murano has that and its freaking annoying!

system:

changes way to much...

Lookin good. I started with cvr's also now I got the 18' tsns being built. Very clean on the car. One question is that headunit ac thing like the newer models? Where its 1 screen that shows everything my murano has that and its freaking annoying!

what now? i dont understand what you mean by that?

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Wait, what? I want a 18 foot sub

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

what u need to do is man up save that money and your back seat and do 150's out of the trunk and not destroy such a nice new/nicec car... thats just me. but good luck one of my favorite hondas that ive seen yet!

what hes saying is save your money, and do a 150 out of the trunk. No reason to tear up such a nice car like that, and removing the back seat. What about suspension and brakes?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

im not walling it ..... it will all be in the trunk, i can still fold the seats up and from the inside everything with look factory im not taking out the back seat or cutting anything (thats why i was confused i guess)

and right now im sitting on neuspeed drop springs and im looking into a spoon bbk

^ nope lol tuned to 34 hz!.... i talked to ed and he said a good box for those 4 subs is 10.5 after displacements tuned to 34 hz.......so thats what im doing well mine is 10.57 after displacements.

i got a couple pictures ill upload from getting shit at lowes and home depot, and some pictures of the girlfriend helping lol!

Archived