Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

All i can say is does anyone have an EXTRA crx shell sitting around?

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

:blink:

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Posted
damn, what did u hav inside there??

4 MX12D2's and 4 US Amps AX2000's class a/b goodness.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Posted

sorry for your car.but that means you hitting some db's...lol

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Posted

mmmmmmmmmm AX 2000's did you say 4, man that would be tasty in my ride

thats baddddasss, I cant wait till I can do damage to my ride.

Posted

Everyone will have a chance to see it this weekend if they make it to the 3X show in LA this weekend @ Advanced Car Creations. I think Steve and his crew should some down I'm buying the beer if Steve shows. Hell I will even pay for his bassrace entry fee's.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Posted

Could it just be that your car is a turd Greg??

.......

When are you really gonna get loud?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Could it just be that your car is a turd Greg??

.......

When are you really gonna get loud?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

pwn-t by the double post.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1620 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...