wfeld Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 i bought a case of 100 cdrw from office depot for 16$ 15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi
BassJunkie Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 yesterday I bought that shartty sub for dirt cheap Today.. I bought a powerade, and my bro is supposed to pick me up a sheet of mdf =) 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Eddy722 Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 Some hot ass chicken wings. My mouth is still burning.
Chode69 Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 2 brand new T115D4s NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
bibby>Chode Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 i bought my insurance bill for 450 bones. I had a sno cone a minute ago I am leaving right now to go to wendys for a 2.99 meal.
adam4563 Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 a fuse holder and soon some pizza... The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery
assman Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 I had to get myself a 18volt dewalt kit that has 2 batts and charger of corse,flashlight,1/2 drill,saws-all,skil saw,impact gun and ran $499 Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
JasonPenny Posted August 3, 2007 Report Posted August 3, 2007 I bought 2 American bass XD-12 n a American bass XD-1000 watt amp..i was wondering how yall felt bout american bass is it a pretty good brand?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.