H701 gurus help

I can't find a lot of solid info on H701's, I read you can control it with certain video head units, but never can find an accurate list of which ones work.

Are the video head units the only ones that can control it or will non video units with ai net work too? ie. 9887?

The h701 is L/R & sub in, and 8 pre outs, correct?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

The 701 by it's self is set to work with the IVA/ CVA video decks. It wasn't meant to be controlled by non video decks as there is a shit ton of folders you can go through.

I would look at getting the controller with one. Both can be had for about 400 bucks on egay.

The 9887 and others in the family are setup to control the imprint. I have one here but haven't messed with it enough to say if it's a worthy replacement for the 700/701

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks King!

Yeah the Imprint seems more of the auto tune piece than a real audio guy's piece.

My plans are to get the 700 or 701, and use it with my 9887, then eventually get a video deck to control it with and run audio signal through the ai net (you can do that can't you?)

I've been looking hard today for a 700/701 with controller, found a few deals that someone else got to before me that about made me puke.

Only ones on egay ATM are in china and well, I'm not exactly comfortable buying a $400 piece from a foreign seller on ebay.

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

Thanks King!

Yeah the Imprint seems more of the auto tune piece than a real audio guy's piece.

My plans are to get the 700 or 701, and use it with my 9887, then eventually get a video deck to control it with and run audio signal through the ai net (you can do that can't you?)

I've been looking hard today for a 700/701 with controller, found a few deals that someone else got to before me that about made me puke.

Only ones on egay ATM are in china and well, I'm not exactly comfortable buying a $400 piece from a foreign seller on ebay.

I can email you the manuals for the H701 and the controller if you want, that way you can see all the specs and controls to see if it is the way you want to go.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Yeah that'd be cool. I'm pretty sure it's what I want/need, but the info I find on the net isn't very clear.

[email protected]

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

if you get the controller, which is most of the time included with the 701 you can use it with any deck or any brand for the matter. You might have better luck finding one at a deal now, I'm done snatching them up for my collections ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yeah that'd be cool. I'm pretty sure it's what I want/need, but the info I find on the net isn't very clear.

[email protected]

Should be in your inbox.

if you get the controller, which is most of the time included with the 701 you can use it with any deck or any brand for the matter. You might have better luck finding one at a deal now, I'm done snatching them up for my collections ;)

The 700 may have come with the controller, but I know that the 701 does not, I have one.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Thanks man.

Hey Bill, I'm sure a CVA 1004 will control the 701, but do you know if the CVA 1004 has ipod control ability?

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

The KCA-420i will for sure. It makes the ipod show up like a cd changer. If your already doing a video deck then grab up the KCE-415i video adapter. that way you can do both audio and videos ;)