Eagle Talon 40-120 acceleration

So snapped this vid the other night while I was lucky enough to have access to a "private" road at 3 am. Unfortunately I was loaded down for a trip (includes my massive full tower computer etc) and the last 75% was uphill but still not bad.

So snapped this vid the other night while I was lucky enough to have access to a "private" road at 3 am. Unfortunately I was loaded down for a trip (includes my massive full tower computer etc) and the last 75% was uphill but still not bad.

Embedded it for ya... Not to shabby. It takes my jeep that long to get up to 20mph LMFAO

Edited by jeyrapboy

its a 93 (1st gen)

It has a good deal of mods but nothing to get it down into the 10's. (16g, injectors, fuel pump, clutch, etc) Ive had it for a few months and it still seems plenty fast for me so hopefully it stays that way as I don't want to keep dropping money into it. The money pit is what my mustang is for, lol.

its a 93 (1st gen)

It has a good deal of mods but nothing to get it down into the 10's. (16g, injectors, fuel pump, clutch, etc) Ive had it for a few months and it still seems plenty fast for me so hopefully it stays that way as I don't want to keep dropping money into it. The money pit is what my mustang is for, lol.

Yeah spend the money on the stang. It requires a hell of a lot more to get a DSM into 10's ten a mustang would.