So I hit a moose a few months back with my 98 Plymouth Voyager and as a result the drivers side head light was broke (for some odd reason, I hit the moose on the left side) I started looking for a replacement and found out it'd cost between $200 - 250 to replace just the right side. Then I found these. Chrome or these Black. I figured it was cheaper to buy a set then to just replace them. I was wondering which you would prefer if it was your decision. I cant make up my mind. I'll be throwing a set of these in behind them Nokya Arctic White 7000k

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

what colors your car? post pixs if possible

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

what colors your car? post pixs if possible

its going to be flat black for a while till I can get a new paint job I was thinking something like a metallic plum crazy purple with chronic green pinstripes (not racing stripes)Plum Crazy Purple chronic green pearl

Edited by blackrosetiger

Why not just get HID's from DDM Tuning? Way better than halogens. Or will HID's fit in the projector housing your gonna get? Also, I'd say the chrome one. Black looks too tacky..

x2 just go all the way and buy ddm tunning only a few dollars more but a huge diffrence they dont compare to the halogens u posted

cowboys_logo.gif

Thanks for the input. Im not sure if the HIDs would fit or not. I've heard horror stories with HIDs on Voyagers so I think Ill save myself the headache. Its a one bulb harness so having HIDs for both low and high beams would be a nightmare I'd be blowing ballist left and right. But with these bulbs being 7000ks I'd get the same effect with the halogens and projectors. I was leaning towards the chrome because the only after market taillights I can find are Altezza style unless I pay 2 to 3x more for LEDs. The interior will eventually be turned black with either purple or green accents(Its grey for now)

i say black and these tail lights http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-00-CARAVAN-VOYAGER-98-03-DURANGO-LED-TAILLIGHTS-BK-/300413480476?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3APlymouth|Model%3AVoyager only because everyone has chrome head lights or tail lights, IMO i would want something different :pardon: