how much is to much for a shop to do a full air bag kit 2 lay out my car...

if u dont know i have a 00 ford focus zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Do you want to lay out? Or drag the "frame"

Dragging "frame" would be a lil bit. Your lookin at a thousand for the bag kit, easily. Then another few hundred in labor, not including the cost of drop spindles, and notching the suspension parts. That's not a specific estimate, but a general one. Someone can chime in with more details.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

lay it out im not into the frame drag stuff

i just want a lay it out and when my car is on come up 2 my ride set and when it off lay out and have a switch box

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

so around 3k would be a good price

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Parts alone on mine are around 2k, I am doing 99% of the work my self, if you have the tools to do it its not all that hard really.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

$3,000 is close..might be a bit high. its just cans all the way around. If you can wire up a system, you can bag a unibody car. You cant 4 link it or anything like that. (well you can...but thats a whole diffrent story) If they make a bolt on kit, buy it, and spend a afternoon putting it on. and youll have the added benefit of when it messes up (it will) you will know how to fix it.

we had a bolt on kit for a lude and had it tore down, installed and done in about 4 hours.

Edited by baggedon4s

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

All depends on if you want a custom bag kit built or a bolt on cylinder kit. If you get the bolt on kit and don't plan on playing with it too much a single compressor and some small valves will be fine and I would guess you can get all the parts and install it yourself for between 1500 to 2000. You could go with custom setup and spend $5k plus depending on what kind of ride quality you want. Where are you? I'm sure someone here will have a recommendation for a shop in your area to start looking into what you want to do.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

where was a bolt on kit but they stop makeing it..and i was told 3k for half when i drop the car off and i will tell them wut i want 2 do and all that stuff and the other half when i pick it up

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg