damn that hella cheap !! here in cali a house goes about 450k and up

holy shit bro....where the hell are you shopping?

congrats on the new home mayne! now fix up the garage for one hell of an install area :drinks:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

holy shit bro....where the hell are you shopping?

That's about the minimum here in la county although prices are dropping a bit.. my parents place is 2400 sq ft 3 bedrooms 2 bath and was appraised at 850k... makes me feel like I can never afford a home lol.

Anyways, real nice place man you should be proud.. and doin it at 21 props to you bro.

::edit:: quote fail

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

• 4 months later...

f53575ca.jpg

getting replaced with these

http://www.us-appliance.com/whbusp4piapp.html

3cdf0a8d.jpg

everything replaced except for the dishwasher. waiting for the tile to be done before i install that. Laid out a few pieces here, 16"x16" porcelain.

also moved my fence to make my back yard bigger.

5b22d743.jpg

and today installed 4 secuirty cameras with night vison. they record to 3 different spots and i can view them on my iphone.

heres a shot from one of them right now.

dvr1007.png

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

iPhone ftmw!

agreed.

I can control my thermostat, watch my house on camera and control my tv's all from my iphone. Next project is garage door opener via iphone :)

LOVE my iphone

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Nicely done, i have the same appliances in my house, the glass top stove is a b*tch to keep clean, you'll hate it after couple months lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

• 2 months later...

Before and after in the kitchen. Its getting painted next weekend. still wanting new counter tops..

before.jpg

after.jpg

Before the entrance had 12" tile layed square and the kitchen had vinyl. now its all 16"

entrance.jpg

4611009.jpg

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

NICE! I just remodeled my kitchen. You are going to save a shit ton of money with that package deal man!

We save about $1000 on a stove/fridge combo at lowes.

Actually went with different appliances from lowes. They were having a 20% off sale and i had a 10% off coupon. saved $850 off regular price and got better appliances

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

you got the same stove, fridge, and microwave i just got in my house. Nice house man great pic for sure, I'm still working on finishing the paper work for my house I just got and its allot. You beat me though, im 23 and I got a 1,100 sqft house. lol

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Archived