Yea im in the process of finalizin my divorce and I have a daughter

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Anyone put thought in to how Obama wants to cancel out Marines, saying they are not needed since we have Army, and we have Navy- No need for Marines

Not my words

looking for vid/ post now

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Anyone put thought in to how Obama wants to cancel out Marines, saying they are not needed since we have Army, and we have Navy- No need for Marines

Not my words

looking for vid/ post now

I work for a General right now and the word around the star clusters is they are trying to make them their own Branch. This would give them the ability to have medics etc.

I say do it, they out grew the Navy 30 years ago.

Well this is an easy one =) first ask your self what do you want to get out of it ? Then weigh your options but dont let a bonus be the reason why you enlist in one over the other (trust me )Think about it like this in 20 years (if you live another 20 years) What do you think you would rather say ......I was A United States Marine or yea i was in the Army whooaa ? I was in the Marines for 13 years and my best friend is in the army so i know both sides of the house it all depends on what kind of life you want to lead,I mean if your weak mentally then go army if you want to do 4 years of an EASIER life then go Army.The reason I joined the Marines is becasue i NEVER wanted ANYONE to be able to say yea your cool and all but you would have NEVER made it thru Marine corp boot camp !!! These are just a few things to think about .And even thou the Marines are the Marines of old but trust me if you EARN your set of dress blues only the birth of your first child will be able to compeate with the feeling .

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well this is an easy one =) first ask your self what do you want to get out of it ? Then weigh your options but dont let a bonus be the reason why you enlist in one over the other (trust me )Think about it like this in 20 years (if you live another 20 years) What do you think you would rather say ......I was A United States Marine or yea i was in the Army whooaa ? I was in the Marines for 13 years and my best friend is in the army so i know both sides of the house it all depends on what kind of life you want to lead,I mean if your weak mentally then go army if you want to do 4 years of an EASIER life then go Army.The reason I joined the Marines is becasue i NEVER wanted ANYONE to be able to say yea your cool and all but you would have NEVER made it thru Marine corp boot camp !!! These are just a few things to think about .And even thou the Marines are the Marines of old but trust me if you EARN your set of dress blues only the birth of your first child will be able to compeate with the feeling .

What about Air Force I work with a marine that says AF is for pussies but when he heard im doing Combat Control he shut up due to the fact CCT and PJ in the Air Force are some of the hardest Special forces jobs in the military, and how for just about every marine sinper group , army ranger group , and navy seal group they have at least 2-4 CCT guys on with them.

dont get me wrong marines do have the longest BMT but that dosnt make you the strongest and best. It dosnt matter what branch you join , you need to be ready to join and serve for your country and be proud of it .

The thing i do wish is that the Air Force BMT would have a seperate group for the SF guys because after i leave BMT ima be outa shape because Indoc is gona be so damn hard lol

But watch Discovery Channel Next wensday at 10est to see PJ/CCT two weeks in hell

Air force ? Seriously ? Sure and he can go be a seal as well ha ha ha Yea ANY thing with "SPEICAL FORCES in front of it is going to be cool but what happens when you DONT make it ? then your just in the reg air force or navy .Im not really knocking the other branches of service ,All im saying is NOTHING looks better then a Marine in dress blues :yahoo:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Air force ? Seriously ? Sure and he can go be a seal as well ha ha ha Yea ANY thing with "SPEICAL FORCES in front of it is going to be cool but what happens when you DONT make it ? then your just in the reg air force or navy .Im not really knocking the other branches of service ,All im saying is NOTHING looks better then a Marine in dress blues :yahoo:

now let me quote you . firs you say Air Force ? Seriously? but then you say not bashing any other branches but hey i can tell you didnt do anything great anything great int he marines since your so hard core but wait my old mans got 30 years and what will be three tours in Iraq can you say you did that in the marines? but you guys are hardcore but its okay because i know you didnt have to do a PAST test to get into BMT like i have for Special forces but its okay i can tell you've never looked up CCT and PJ since ive meet with an EX- Seal that left the seals and went to CCT because its a better job and you see more action... yeah Air Force Seriously im not joking Special forces will kick the shit out of being anything else

and when i dont make it? you dont know me lol ill make it not going to say it wont be hard as fuck but i have no doubt i dont give up on anything but its okay ill take the chance bet you didnt.

I appreciate all the input from everyone...I am or was not trying to start a war over branches but i knew it was inevitable..I am joining the Marines because of who they are and what they stand for..I have the utmost respect for any member of the military from reserves to enlisted and so on because truth be told we are all here to serve a purpose and that is to defend our country

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived