as for gay beers, well... My fav is Tequiza for some reason, dunno why, its the fruit loop taste, with the buzz, very refreshing too...

BUT, no one sells it around here any more, so Iam stuck with Corona, Heini's, and Iam always trying new beers...

Out here in Sac, we have "Beermans" beer brewing factory, out in the boonies, you buy beer where its made, and drink it on the loading docks... Its actually in Roseville

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

WTF is wrong with everyone. No one listed my favorite beer.

BLUE MOON!

put a slice of orange in that bish and it's adult orange juice. haha. Best stuff.

Besides blue moon - i'm down with Coors.

Whoever said they liked miller and corona w/ a lime is a feg. :D HAHAHA

on the daily i drink Coors light... i prefer Moosehead, St. paulis Girl, or Becks!!! green bottled beers FTMFW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

My favorite is ROOT beer! :D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.