RamenNoodles Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 Got a lot of random stuff up for sale. Stepping out of the audio scene for a year or so, that way I can get a new motor and transmission in my car. Figured a running car with no audio was better than a car that wont run, but with a system in it soo priorities must come first... If you would like additional pictures or information please shoot me a PM, I will be checking daily. Dat 2500.1 Prototype Excellent amp in excellent condition. This was one of the very first DAT 2500.1s ever made. I purchased this to do some testing for Dave and Bill on my BTL. Absolutely love this amp, hate to see it go, but its been sitting for almost a year now. The way it comes now, is exactly how I got it from DAT. Has 2 mounting tabs, gold terminals, and no logo etched on the face. HOLY FUCK $340 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
superduper Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 Do you know the strand count on the wire and how flexible is it?
OldsBoomer Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 Shane send me dimensions of the battery please if it fits ill be seeing you sir Suburban Coming Soon
jonathancullen89 Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 edit im interested in eq and 1/0, what do the ends of the wires look like? do u know strand count? 1992 cavalier build 1992 blazer s10 kenwood cd hifonics hfi2500d 6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's shit ton-o-wire Blurred Vision Audio Team SMD feedback/refs. clicky!-
01 S-10 Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 Just left a message on your cell phone I can meet you this week pretty much any day to buy the battery and wire, I have cash in hand ready to go. TDH FTW !!!
RamenNoodles Posted August 22, 2010 Author Report Posted August 22, 2010 For the time being, the battery and wire are spoken for locally. If anything falls through, ill let everyone know. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Ji553r Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 pm'd! I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
rusty959 Posted August 22, 2010 Report Posted August 22, 2010 pm sent. Also, to anyone looking at the amp, ive got the other prototype and it has worked great for me. Id love to pick it up and have both but im already strapped for cash. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
chapo123 Posted August 23, 2010 Report Posted August 23, 2010 so is this amp known to have any probs like the newer ones..? (example like burning up etc) do you have the knob? if you do is it a gain knob or bass boost knob? and on the pic by the rca input why is their a gap/hole? Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
raolito1980 Posted August 23, 2010 Report Posted August 23, 2010 so is this amp known to have any probs like the newer ones..? (example like burning up etc) do you have the knob? if you do is it a gain knob or bass boost knob? and on the pic by the rca input why is their a gap/hole? I believe thats where the remote wire goes for the bass knob. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.