is a q worth the $ over a ssd

DCmagnum

notorious97200, you were being called a dumbass because you went away from the actual original question and said a sub that was not even related to the question.... Along with the others that got called dumbasses.

Honestly, the Q is a good woofer, I have an 18" q, on an aq1200d and I love it. Gets low/loud and sounds great while doing it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

get a BTL

x2 FTW

or better yet, a lvl 5 ;)

go for a lvl 3 then, there only what 20-30 pounds? any sub thats decent isent extreamly light, plus with a box you looking anywhere from 50-75 pounds

You need a BL ! for sure !

The Q is not for you !

with a good custom box, you'll love it, on 1000-1500 watts rms.

You can have it in 10", it will need a smaller box (so much lightet), but check it on Fi website.

This is to every mother F*****G person that im replying to...Stop answering peoples questions with dumb ass replies either answer the question that he is asking or dont reply...Im tired of this fan boy bullshit either help the person or STFU

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

notorious97200, you were being called a dumbass because you went away from the actual original question and said a sub that was not even related to the question.... Along with the others that got called dumbasses.

Honestly, the Q is a good woofer, I have an 18" q, on an aq1200d and I love it. Gets low/loud and sounds great while doing it.

I know what was the question ! But I just gave him my own advice. I honnestly thought he was not going in the right direction. When you see his goals, you understand why I told him that !

But, no problem for me !

do what you want, tell him what you want.

:drinks::popcorn:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

to op the q is sertantly worth the extra cash i wish i had spent the extra on a ssd over my x 15.... now for those telling u to get a bl dont get it the q is better less power needed to get loud and low ive seen and heard a bl 12 loaded and it had 4x the power going to it then my x did and my x was louder so my suggestion is go with the q if u got the cash and if u fill advetureous get a 15 u wont regret it (except the extra space they need)

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

This is to every mother F*****G person that im replying to...Stop answering peoples questions with dumb ass replies either answer the question that he is asking or dont reply...Im tired of this fan boy bullshit either help the person or STFU

lol good answer!

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

to op the q is sertantly worth the extra cash i wish i had spent the extra on a ssd over my x 15.... now for those telling u to get a bl dont get it the q is better less power needed to get loud and low ive seen and heard a bl 12 loaded and it had 4x the power going to it then my x did and my x was louder so my suggestion is go with the q if u got the cash and if u fill advetureous get a 15 u wont regret it (except the extra space they need)

whoever had the bl musta had the worst box ever made! i have 2 bl 15s fully loaded. trust me ...no x series anything comes close

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

2 DC XL 15s

the whole reason for me starting this thread is because ive heard ssd 12s x3 but never a q. but thanks to everyone that gave a un-stupid answer

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

2 DC XL 15s

Archived